Friday, September 5, 2008

September






Well, I have started back to work and getting into the swing of things. Toby has finished the laundry room with only a few little things left to do. We had such a wonderful summer spending time with family and friends. I just can't believe that Anders is going to be one at the end of the month. Where does the time go? Now with two teeth, eating most things on his own, and always making us laugh and smile he's just growing into such a little man! So, here I am this Friday evening, tired from the first week of school but excited at the same time. We are going to the first football game of the season...which will be Anders first time! Being able to share this tradition with our son really makes me step back and just be amazed that I have such a wonderful husband and son. Wow, this is what it's like to be loving your life! I hope to see many of you soon, hopefully before the holidays! Miss you all!

No comments: