Sunday, April 5, 2009







Boy oh boy...where has the time gone?! What a beautiful way to start out April. First snow then weather that shines in the 70s!
The past month has been interesting to say the least. Toby's dear friend, John, passed away on March 12th at the age of 85. Toby was able to be by his side at John's home when he passed. He will be missed greatly.
On that same day, Toby and I were to catch a plane, that same morning, to have our first "away" vacation together. We were going to be spending time in Napa and Sacramento with our dear friends Matt and Tawny...with no kids! We were able to catch a flight that next morning. We really needed to get away.
Napa was beautiful and Sacramento is a city I would love to visit again. I was sick most of the time but we still had a blast. The weather was great and just spending time with Toby and our friends was just wonderful.
Now with me being sick, I just had an ultrasound done this past weekend to see what's going on. After Napa, I was fine for a few days but then was sick again with stabbing pain in my upper stomach. So, we'll see what the doctor says!
Toby has been working hard on getting John's house ready for us to remodel, working on his Scout, and now back onto working on the yard.
Anders is getting bigger, saying more things, having mini tantrums (ugh!), and becoming a fun addition to our family.
I am getting ready for the WASL, thankfully this will be the last year of it, working on my photography skills, and wishing I had more time to read!

No comments: