Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gingerbread






This year we were finally able to join back with the gingerbread crew. It's been a couple of years since we were able to participate in my family tradition of going to the home that I always loved going to...The Kautz house. We have been going to gingerbread as long as I can remember and I couldn't wait to have Anders be part of this tradition.
Linda always takes the time to make three different types of gingerbread homes. You then get the chance to pick your out and decorate!
It was great this year now seeing all of us who use to be the "kids" bring our growing family. The cycle has come back around and there are lot's of little feet throughout the house.
We didn't make a house this year, but Anders was able to play with other kids and loved watching others make their homes. I think next year we'll try it out. Most of all, I just loved being with our family friends and catching up!

No comments: