Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow Day or should I say "Snow Days!"






I still can't believe that we were getting snow for almost a week! When was the last time this had happened?! Well, we loved it while it was here but are now happy to have it gone.
Anders enjoyed the snow for the first couple of days but as the days went on I could tell he was wanting to be somewhere other than the house. Wait, maybe that we just me. Anyway, it was a couple days later that we went up to Toby's parents house to go sledding. We would have thought that Anders would love it but...he didn't. He went down the hill a couple of times with Dad and then spent the rest of the day inside playing with mom.
Toby on the other had loved the snow. He built a big throne in our backyard, jumped around in it like a little kid, and went sledding with his big brother, nephew, and his mom. Let's just say the next day Toby was sore.
Lady turned into the young pup that she was when she lived in Ellensburg. It's amazing how a dog acts so old but when there is snow, the aches and pains all go away. Out of all of us, I think she was heartbroken to see the snow leave.
Overall, I think we ended up with a couple feet of snow over a weeks time. Wow! I just wish that Anders was a little bit older to enjoy this. You know, the age where they want to be out all day and you have to drag them inside to warm up.

No comments: