Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November here and gone!






This past month has really flown by. I still can't believe that it's already December! I've been busy at work with report cards and parent conferences. I'm ready for a little break. Toby is still working in town, which we're very thankful for. I do have to say that he had a great yearly review, so of course I'm proud of him. Anders is walking full speed ahead and wanting to be independent. He likes to see how far he can push and testing the parenting skills of Toby and I. We really are learning to be a team. It seems like everyday he's teaching us something and of course bringing more joy than I could imagine. The big thing for him now is carefully stacking blocks. I'm not just saying this because he's my son but he's DARN GOOD AT IT! He also will give you a hug if you ask for one, I think that's my favorite. Best of all, Anders is talking up a storm. We still can't figure out what he's saying but as long as he's trying to talk we're happy. I hope everyone is able to have a wonderful holiday with family and friends, I know we will!

No comments: